Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brand Disciple

Ever find yourself swearing by a brand, as if your life depended on it? I find myself fighting for several brands
that I follow religiously. With these certain brands I find myself proclaiming their products, even if they fail me. Here are the list of products I am a Brand Disciple of:
  1. Mac
  2. Nikon 
  3. Starbucks (Yes, even w/ its ridiculous prices)
  4. Silk Milk (Chocolate of course)
  5. Jeep Grand Cherokee (Yes, even w/ 13mpg)
  6. Coca Cola Classic 
  7. Cingular/AT&T
  8. The Office (I'm Addicted) 
  9. Leonardo DiCaprio (alright so he isn't a brand or a product, but you know what I mean ;)
  10. Ozarka Bottled Water 
  11. Escada~Summer Heat
  12. Lysol
  13. Nike
  14. American Airlines
  15. Nordstrom (Yay, Shoes for Tall Girls!!!)
  16. Teavana
  17. Nutella
  18. Skippy Natural Peanut Butter

No comments: