Friday, October 3, 2008

Abair Aisling

Hmmm it seems I have forgotten to explain the meaning of my URL. The only thing I love more than the english language would be, all other languages. I thoroughly enjoy learning other languages, even if it is just simple words or phrases. For some reason I have always felt that everything has so much more meaning in another language. Therefore I decided that the link to my thoughts would be just that, an expression in another language. 
I chose Gaelic not only because it is beautiful, but because it is from my heritage. My great, great grandmother immigrated from Ireland (bringing along her 22 children- I'm not sure they ever found out what was causing it). Therefore I chose two Gaelic words, Abair and Aisling. 
Abair meaning to say, utter or express. Aisling meaning a dream or vision. 

No comments: