Monday, November 3, 2008

Children Uncensored

      When I was at home over fall break, my family and I were at Church one Sunday morning. A large family was sitting next to us with 4 kids that all looked to be under 7 yrs old. The boy sitting closest to me had to be no older than 3 yrs old. As we bowed our heads for silence after sining the entrance song, the 3 year old decided to belt out "I HAVE A REALLY BIG PENIS!!!!" His father freaked out scooped him up and ran out of mass. The entire congregation rippled with suppressed laughter. I love that we get such a kick out of the boldness or naivety of little kids. 

It reminded me of this commercial: 



1 comment:

The Harlot's Spouse said...

I love you Bob Lovell.. fuck those mean people . You are amazing.. Bless your heart... call me if you're lonely and if you just can't take it anymore.. 972 505 1232... Derek