Saturday, September 27, 2008

Notecards

     I love notecards, to the point where it may be unhealthy. I used to a really big list person. I would write absolutely everything I needed to do for everyday on one sheet of loose-leaf paper and carry it around.
     However, I have evolved. I now have notecards in categories. Every class has its own card. Every other activity in my life has its own individual card. I even have a miscellaneous card where I put random stuff that either has no category or there is no real reason to have listed it in the first place!
      Then those notecards go into different color coded boxes. I keep the most important ones that I need to do in an open box on my desk, in chronological order of when they need to get done. I'm very sick...I think I need some help. I'll put that on my list...

No comments: